Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Carefully Planned Organic SEO Gets Results!
We believe in organic search engine results. In other words, we help our customer’s build websites and online marketing strategies that include free search engine results, rather than advertising with Google or using PPC (Pay Per Click).
Why? Research shows 94% of searchers click on organic listings rather than paid advertising, so you need to be listed high on Google’s first page (source: Search Engine Watch).
“I just thought I would drop you an email to let you know how much I appreciate the great job that you did on my website. You were upbeat and professional, and I think that the site is great looking and easy to use. Thanks again!”
– Bob Krantz, Krantz Design
How Do SEO Services Work?
Our SEO Projects usually proceed this way:
- With your help, we’ll determine the most common phrases searchers will use when looking for organizations like yours. Part of this review includes competitor research.
- We’ll check your site’s current rankings for these phrases on Google and Bing in order to set a benchmark for our SEO efforts if you decide to have us run monthly reports.
- Next, we’ll use a spreadsheet to document every page on your site and the keywords we’re targeting on each page for your approval.
- We’ll explain to you why those keywords were chosen if you have any questions.
- Your site will be built or modified to use the target keywords in the content, on alt text, in headings, in the page title and meta description.
- Once the changes are made, we’ll track the rankings and furnish regular progress reports to you (optional).
Let us help you build a site that looks great AND gets seen!